Thursday, November 10, 2011

Darkon’s Weapon

I had designed a saber weapon for the Three Bastards previously which I recently found not that fitting for scumbag soldiers. It was more appropriate for warriors. So I redesigned a new multi function weapon specifically for the character Darkon. The design is a cross-breed of a dagger and a gun but without the bullet.

Bastard New Weapon RenderedDuring the process of designing in 3D I realized that the handle area do not fit the hand well. So I did some alterations and also added extra functions aligned with the script. All of the hidden functions will be revealed in the graphic novel.

Zionist Skull

I also added the Zionist-Skull crest for the touch of evilness to the design. Yes there is nothing righteous about the Zionists. They are just Euro trash hijacking Judaism. The devil’s eyes on the skull tell it all.

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment